Jim joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC in the spring of 2009. Now a Senior Advisor with the firm, Jim’s tremendous track record earned him a nomination as a Top Young Broker in Denver by DMCAR (2012). Prior to his current role, he worked closely with the Johnson Ritter team as an Associate Advisor from 2010 through 2012 managing new business development, sales, transactions, and marketing. Before joining Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, he worked for Cushman & Wakefield as an intern for Denver’s top investment sales brokerage team. Jim earned his Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Colorado.
- 2013 – Present: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- 2011 – 2013: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- 2009 – 2011: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO2008 – 2009: Intern, Cushman & Wakefield Investment Sales, Denver, CO
- University of Colorado, B.A. in Economics, Boulder, CO
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Member of Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
Robert Lawson joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors as an Associate Advisor to work closely with the Johnson/Ritter Team to ensure continued success, expansion, and provide exceptional client services. He manages new business development, sales, transactions, and marketing. In 2005, Robert was licensed as a Colorado Real Estate Broker and brings years of experience from a large brokerage firm on the Western Slope of Colorado where he specialized in Commercial Sales, Leasing, and Multifamily Properties. He earned both of his bachelor’s degrees, Economics and Finance, from The School of Business Administration at Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado. Over the years Robert has developed a practical and straightforward approach to real estate sales. He has been commended by both clients and colleagues for his excellent customer service, honesty, trustworthiness, and market knowledge. In addition to his mandatory continuing education obligations, he is dedicated to regular and specialized educational courses and programs. In 2009, Robert relocated from Durango to Denver where he continues to benefit from the many recreational opportunities that surround him. He is an avid outdoor sport enthusiast and enjoys mountain biking, skiing, trail running, and whitewater kayaking.
- 2013 – Present: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- 2009 – 2013t: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- 2007 – 2009: Broker Associate, The Wells Group of Durango, INC.
- 2005 – 2007: Sales/Marketing Associate, The Wells Group of Durango, INC.
- Fort Lewis College School of Business Administration (AACSB International Accredited Institution.)
- Bachelors of Arts: Economics
- Bachelors of Arts: Business Administration: Finance Option
- Member: Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker
Jennifer King joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors as a Transaction Manager for the Knowlton Lawson Team in 2015. Her major responsibilities include facilitating and managing the clients’ real estate transactions, marketing and research. Prior to joining Pinnacle, Jennifer spent several years working in online advertising and ad operations in the entertainment industry in Los Angeles. Most recently, she took some time to pursue her passion for designing and fabricating jewelry. She is looking forward to the opportunities of this new career path and becoming a valuable asset to the team.
- 2015-Present: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2012-2014: Owner/Designer, Blue Rose Jewelry, Los Angeles, CA
- 2009-2011: Ad Operations Mgr, Comcast Interactive Media, Los Angeles, CA
- 2008-2009: Online Traffic Supervisor, Comcast Entertainment Group, Los Angeles, CA
- 2006-2008: Online Traffic Coordinator, Comcast Entertainment Group, Los Angeles, CA
- Boston University, B.S. in Communications, Boston, MA